CURRICULAM BY YEAR
- Nursing Foundation
- Introduction to computer
- Medical Surgical Nursing - I
- Community Health Nursing - I
- Communication and Education Technology
- Medical Surgical Nursing - II
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical - Nursing
- Community Health Nursing - II
- Nursing Research & Statistics
- Management of Nursing
- Services & Education
A candidate is required to attend a minimum of 90% attendance in theory and 100% attendance in practical seperately in each subject before appear to the University Examination.
Regular periodic assessment will be done throughout the course.
A candidate should secure not less than 50% marks in theory & practical seperately in each subject to be eligible to appear University Examination..